Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To Preface... Belatedly

This blog is a project for my Creative Writing class. We're not supposed to mention our high school or else we'll get censored out the wazoo. Just know that it does exist somewhere in Kentucky and I'm not writing to you from my summer home beneath the Atlantic ocean. I plan on writing frequently, as you may have guessed, seeing that I have written four entries already and this blog has only just begun. My life is interesting like that.

I'm a Gemini. We talk a lot. I promise to make it good for you.

I'm also seventeen. My favorite color is green and I love spicy foods. I find video games to be the most romantic thing in the world. My good friend XeHatter wrote my about me section, but yes, I am just narcissistic enough to write something like that about myself. Only in private, though.

This is as private as it gets. I hope to amass some followers through some form of magic or another. I think I'll begin by tweeting about it because I am a social butterfly of many colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment